Internet Rechartering allows you to renew your unit's charter online and perform the following actions:
- Select members from your existing charter roster,
- Promote members from another unit,
- Add new members,
- Update member information, and
- Print a summary of costs associated with the new charter.
Before beginning Internet Rechartering, collect all member information, including new member forms with the appropriate signatures. To complete the process, you must be connected to a printer to print the final report for signature.
Enter Internet Rechartering Site
How it Works:
- The unit receives its charter renewal packet that includes an access code specifically for the unit.
- The unit selects an adult to complete the online process. This renewal processor uses the access code to log onto the Internet Rechartering Website. At any time, the renewal processor can suspend the electronic rechartering process and return later to the last completed screen. The system lets you enter new members, renew current members, and update information for any registrant.
- When completed, the new unit roster is submitted to ScoutNET and a Unit Charter Renewal Report Package is printed. This package includes the unit charter application. Acquire the signatures for the application and send it, the rest of the package, any new youth and adult applications, and all fees to the council.
All BSA policies are enforced throughout the system, so what you enter is sure to meet all requirements.