Welcome to our online event registration system. Select the event you want to register for below or select Login to edit an existing registration.
- Univeristy of Scouting - March 15, 2014 - John Muir Middle School, Wausau
- Wilderness First Aid - April 11-13, 2014 - Phillips Scout Camp, Weston
- Leave No Trace Trainers Course - May 2-4, 2014 - Tesomas Scout Camp
- Outdoor Leader Skills - May 2-3, 2014 - Phillips Scout Camp, Weston
- TKC Service Project - May 10, 2014 - Rothschild, WI
- National Youth Leadership Training - June 8-14, 2014 - Hanna Venture Base
- Woodbadge 2015 - Akela's World Cub Scout Camp, Rhinelander
Doubleknot is a third-party event registration system used by the Samoset Council to manage event and activity reservations, including summer camp reservations. This system allows you to register and make payment for Samoset Council events online instead of using paper forms. To create a new registration for an event, select the event from the list above and login with your user ID and password. If you do not have a user ID and password, you can create one when selecting the event above.
How do I get a User ID for Doubleknot?
You do not necessarily need a User ID to use the registration system. However, most events require you to create an account so you can return at a later point to make changes or updates. The system will prompt you if creating an account is required. Samoset Council encourage users to login or create a User ID anytime an event prompts for one.
What do I do if I forget my login ID or password?
The Doubleknot system can automatically send you an email with your User ID and password, however, you will need to know the original email address you used to create your registration. Simply click the link below to reset or retrieve a forgotten password. Then check your email inbox for an automatic message from Doubleknot.
Need further assistance or help?
If you ever need further assistance with your registratons or User ID/password feel free to contact the Wausau Homes Scout Center to be put iin contact with someone who can help. You can also email questions or issues to .