There are many resources available online to help you be successful in Scouting. Below is an overview and short descriptions of the available resources.
- Council Resources - a list of forms and information for parents and volunteers.
- Event Registration - Online registration and payment system for council camp, training and other events.
- Internet Advancement - allows your unit to transmit your youth advancement records directly to the BSA ScoutNET Records. This will ensure that your unit advancement records with the Samoset Council are accurate and timely.
- Internet Rechartering - help your unit complete the charter renewal process each year. This ensures that your unit and your chartered organization are properly registered.
- JTE Service Hours - used to track service hours for your unit's Journey to Excellence achievement.
- Join an E-list - join our electronic mailing list to stay informed about the latest Scouting news from Samoset council. Simply create an account and select the mailing lists you would like to join. Periodically, you will receive an email from Samoset Council with information about upcoming events and new developments.
- MyScouting - National web site for online training and other resources.
- Roundtable Resources
- Tour Permits