The Boy Scouts of America is one of the nation's largest and most prominent values-based youth development organizations. The BSA provides a program for young people that builds character, trains them in the responsibilities of participating citizenship, and develops personal fitness.
For over a century, the BSA has helped build the future leaders of this country by combining educational activities and lifelong values with fun. The Boy Scouts of America believes — and, through over a century of experience, knows — that helping youth is a key to building a more conscientious, responsible, and productive society.
Learn more about the available programs of the Boy Scouts of America:
- Boy Scouting - For boys 11-17 years old
- Cub Scouting - For boys 7-10 years old
- Exploring - for young men & women 14-20 years old
- Venturing - for young men & women 14-20 years old
- Order of the Arrow - Scoutings national honor society