The Ojibwa District proudly serves the communities of: Abbotsford, Athens, Auburndale, Blenker, Colby, Edgar, Hewitt, Marathon, Marshfield, Spencer, Stratford, Unity.
Recognition is given each year to Scouters who have shown outstanding service to the Scouting program, within their unit and/or on the district level. Recognition of a person’s time and contributions is very important. It is the District’s way of saying “Thanks for your hard work and all you do for Scouting.”
This year’s District Awards Banquet will be held on
Date: Thursday, May 7th, 2015
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: Stratford Zion Lutheran Church 700 N 3rd Ave, Stratford, WI
Cost: $5 dollars per person
District Pinewood Derby, March 15: Spencer High School Gymnasium
Boy Scout Spring Camporee, May 8-10: The Camporee is going to be held at Portage County – Collins Park & Camp Ground in Rosholt. Cost is $5.00 per person. Troops responsible for own meals.
- OA Chapter Meeting - Ojibwa 4/2/2015
- Roundtable 4/2/2015 07:00 PM
- District Committee Meeting 4/13/2015 05:30 AM Faith Lutheran Church, Marshfield
- District Awards Banquet 5/7/2015 06:00 PM
- Boy Scout Spring Camporee 5/8/2015 Collins Park, Rosholt, WI, United States
- District Committee Meeting 5/18/2015 05:30 AM Faith Lutheran Church, Marshfield
- Marshfield Veterans Flags 5/23/2015 10:00 AM
- Marshfield Memorial Day Parade 5/25/2015 09:30 AM
- Marshfield Dairy Fest Parade 5/30/2015
- Flag Day Ceremony 6/12/2015 07:00 PM