The Ojibwa District proudly serves the communities of: Abbotsford, Athens, Auburndale, Blenker, Colby, Edgar, Hewitt, Marathon, Marshfield, Spencer, Stratford, Unity.
District Awards Dinner May 7th
Please join us as we thank and celebrate the wonderful and dedicated volunteers who make Scouting possible in the Ojibwa District.
Date: Thursday, May 7th, 2015
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: Stratford Zion Lutheran Church 700 N 2nd Ave, Stratford, WI
Cost: $5 dollars per person, spouses and guests welcome – there will be fun door prizes
Registration: Register online
Boy Scout Spring Camporee, May 8-10: The Camporee is going to be held at Portage County – Collins Park & Camp Ground in Rosholt. Cost is $5.00 per person. Troops responsible for own meals.
- District Awards Banquet 5/7/2015 06:00 PM
- Boy Scout Spring Camporee 5/8/2015 Collins Park, Rosholt, WI, United States
- District Committee Meeting 5/18/2015 05:30 PM Faith Lutheran Church, Marshfield
- Marshfield Veterans Flags 5/23/2015 10:00 AM
- Marshfield Memorial Day Parade 5/25/2015 09:30 AM
- Marshfield Dairy Fest Parade 5/30/2015
- Cub Scout Leader Training 6/10/2015 06:00 PM 2106 N Peach Ave, Marshfield, WI 54449, USA
- Flag Day Ceremony 6/12/2015 07:00 PM
- Program Kick-Off 8/13/2015 06:30 PM
- District Committee Meeting 8/17/2015 05:30 PM Faith Lutheran Church, Marshfield