The Mushkodany District proudly serves the communities of: Almond, Amherst, Amherst Junction, Bancroft, Custer, Junction City, Milladore, Mosinee, Plover, Rosholt, Stevens Point.
Are you wondering where you can get the latest news about district and council activities? Do you wish for the opportunity to meet with other leaders for new ideas to incorporate into your meetings? Come to our monthly Roundtable meetings! All leaders and parents are invited. Roundtable meetings are held the first Tuesday of the month from September through May at 6:45 PM. See upcoming schedule below.
Mushkodany Swim Tests, April 23 7:00 to 9:00 PM. SPASH Pool, cost $5 per Troop.
Boy Scout Spring Camporee, May 8-10: The Camporee is going to be held at Portage County – Collins Park & Camp Ground in Rosholt. Cost is $5.00 per person. Troops responsible for own meals.
- Roundtable & Commissioner Meetings 4/7/2015 06:45 PM
- OA Chapter Meeting - Mushkodany 4/7/2015 06:45 PM
- Stevens Point Trivia Weekend 4/10/2015
- District Committee Meeting 4/30/2015 07:00 PM
- OA Chapter Meeting - Mushkodany 5/5/2015 06:45 PM
- Spring Camporee 5/8/2015 Collins Park, Rosholt, WI 54473, United States
- Chuckwagon Skills Day 5/9/2015
- Roundtable & District Volunteer Recognition Dinner 5/13/2015 06:00 PM
- District Committee Meeting 5/28/2015 07:00 PM
- Pack Planning Training - Mushkodany 6/2/2015